I am a Chartered Accountant in practice and my daily routine is very challenging and have to perform as per the expectation of the many people who depend on me. I work with a team of persons to whom I am also directly and indirectly accountable as well as responsible.
Besides, I am person who loves society at large and from child hood I have seen life very closely and have passed those days with very very difficult times.
I am very upset when the whole world suffered from Corona Virus, all over the world and people of 199 countries suffering where most powerful developed countries are most sufferer and life of such people have no meaning which makes me really shocked and painful.
I decided to write the daily life and routine which will be very useful and also helps the people all over the world to know about me and my routine.
I also wanted to share my knowledge,life past, present and future and create so much interesting topics for the inspiration, knowledge and support of the people.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Besides, I am person who loves society at large and from child hood I have seen life very closely and have passed those days with very very difficult times.
I am very upset when the whole world suffered from Corona Virus, all over the world and people of 199 countries suffering where most powerful developed countries are most sufferer and life of such people have no meaning which makes me really shocked and painful.
I decided to write the daily life and routine which will be very useful and also helps the people all over the world to know about me and my routine.
I also wanted to share my knowledge,life past, present and future and create so much interesting topics for the inspiration, knowledge and support of the people.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:
Post a Comment