Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Corona the only and one Pandemic Issue today 01-04-2020

As the day start, I Wake up at 4.30 as use all and again reminded me the Pandemic "CORONA".

Last Night before sleep I heard that, there are another new case added in Odisha totalling to 04 numbers positive cases. Day by day the situation is growing complex and the fear of 3rd stage of infection, i.e., Community spreading.

With very disturbed mind I prayed for 5 minutes and requested the Almighty to forgive and help and save his creation and end of sufferings all over the World. I remembered the followings,

Sarve bhavantu sukhinahsarve santu nairaamaya. Sarve bhadraani pashyantu maa kaschit dukhabhaag bhavet. Om Shantih Shantih Shantihi.”

Meaning hereby

“Let all be happy, Let all be healthy, Let all see/experience auspiciousness, Let no one be supressed/overwhelmed by grief. Om Peace, Peace,Peace.”


let the Devine power of almighty to take care of Us-The Universe no one else can do.

With this I started my day journey.

Please visit the next blogg which is continuing with todays routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment